Visiting different countries can be more fun and memorable if you can easily communicate with the people who live there. This can only be possible if you know the language they use. Though English is known to be a popular language that most countries make use of, there are still places where they use their national language and can hardly speak English. If you want to visit Europe and stay there for a while, then you should know that there are countries where people are not yet that good in speaking English. So, in order for you to speak to them, you should know what particular language they use like for example in Scandinavian countries.
Why Should a US Tourist Learn other Languages When Going to Europe?
It can be a struggle for you to talk to some people in the European countries who can’t speak in English well. Though it is not a must, US tourists should know that it would be better for them to study other languages for them to enjoy their stay, not just the place but also the people. This will make it easier for you to know more about their culture if you can comfortably deal with them.
On the other hand, you only have to know the languages in Europe that most people make use of. Europe is a place of many languages but it doesn’t mean that you have to learn them all especially if you are only one of the American tourists in Europe. You can make a list of the most spoken languages in Europe so you can have an idea where to start. Listed below are some of the languages that you need to give enough time if you want to learn.
- The most used language in Europe is Russian. You might be surprised why this language is on top of the list. The challenge on learning this language somehow makes it popular.
- Did you know that German language is next to English when it comes to the most widely-understood language?
- For those who want to travel around the continent, learning how to speak French can be plus. A large percentage in Europe consider this their second language.
- If you want to enjoy an Italian way of life during your stay in Europe, then learn how to speak Italian.
Travelling to different places is not just about the wonders that you can see or beautiful sights. There are a lot of reasons why people love to travel around the world. For some people, planning for a trip is a quick escape from their exhausting work. People also need to unwind for a while to refresh their mind. Other people travel to discover new cultures. For those who love foods, well, for sure they do travel to try different cuisines from different countries. Who would not love food anyways? Almost everyone looks for something that could satisfy their stomach.
If you are thinking which country has the best cuisine, then the best place where you should go is France. It is not just about visiting France and enjoying the place but most people go there for food tours. So, what are the reasons why France is known for their foods?
Reasons Why France Is Popular for their Food Tours
You might be wondering why France is known for their cuisine which is why lots of people plan for foods tours to France. Of course, different countries will always have a cuisine that they can boast of. Yet, France will always be on top because of the following reasons.
– France had a long history when it comes to good looking plates and good tasting. You will notice that French spend a lot of time on the table because this is how they value and enjoy their foods. Despite having fewer options, nothing can beat the quality of their foods.
– When it comes to elegant and sophisticated dining, France is on top of the list. They always make sure of providing their customers a relaxing atmosphere where they can enjoy their foods. This is how important a dining experience is in France.
– France is popular for their pastries like macaron and croissant that everyone loves to eat throughout the days.
– French cuisines aren’t that easy to prepare making the taste worth it.
For those who are planning to go to France and thinking what foods they should try there, listed below are some of the famous foods the country is known for.
– When thinking about French foods, the first thing that will come to your mind is bread. Their bread contains different types of seeds or grains. Some of the bread that you should try include baguettes, pain de seigle, pain complete, pain de campagne, and more.
– France is also a place known for its pastries. They offer pastries in various flavors perfect for an afternoon snack. You can try their crepe, eclair, croissant, and macaron.
– France have more that 350 types of cheese. They categorized their cheese in three different types namely the pressed cheese, soft cheese, and blue cheese.
– Visiting the country is also worth it if you can have a taste of their desserts. Satisfy yourself with their burnt cream and rum and they also have something for chocolate lovers like the mousse au chocolat.
Traveling from one place to another is many peoples’ passion. However, traveling is not easy during the Covid era, even when visiting Europe. There are lots of rules, restrictions and requirements before they you can start your vacation. Aside from that, booking a plane ticket is much expensive than before, and there are times that your flight will be canceled because of restrictions in a specific area.
In addition, you may need to spend fourteen days quarantined in a hotel before your departure flight and right after you arrive in Europe you may need to do another fourteen days quarantine before you can roam around. Take note that you are the one who will be paying for all the expenses such as hotel and food just to do quarantine. The most important requirement for traveling are having swab test and getting vaccinated. But, after you comply and give all the requirement that they need you can now enjoy your leisure travel going to Europe. Therefore, you can now plan all the things that you will need when roaming around.
Europe is a continent that has good climate, beautiful people and famous destinations. In addition, to give you some information according to United Nation Europe has 44 countries, 10 in Northern Europe, 10 in Eastern Europe, 15 in Eastern Europe and 9 for Western Europe. Therefore, there are lots destinations or attractions that you can really enjoy once you travel around Europe.
Things to pack when visiting Europe
- Documents – Knowing that you are going to different country you should make sure that you bring all the important document such as, passport (for foreign people only), valid ID’s, and of course your visa.
- Sweater/jacket – Europe is well known from having a cold climate and winter season. In addition, to refrain yourself of having sickness in particular when you are not use on cold climate. Therefore, jacket is must when traveling around the Europe.
- Comfortable shoes – Traveling from different country that you are not familiar with is like you will walk a lot just to find your destination that is why it is important to wear comfortable shoes.
- Camera – Roaming around Europe in particular in Italy that has a lot of destinations that you can really enjoy. To capture all the memories with your family, friend, colleague or eve alone you must bring camera with you.
During the French Revolution, on September 22, 1792, France became Europe’s first republic. For that reason and many more, France is revered as an historical destination, not to mention a nation that provides some of the best culinary experiences in the world. A tour of France is always exciting and interesting, but when food and wine are added in, France is one of the premiere tourism destinations in the world.
Traveling and enjoying food tours to France is one of the best experiences that you will always remember, especially when you are interested in culinary and history. Aside from that France is also well known for having gorgeous fashion sense and the most famous Eiffel Tower. In addition, the city called “The City of Love” which is Paris is also located in France. Therefore, there are lots of tourists who want to visit France to have some leisure time and study culinary.
Perks of studying culinary and having food tours to France
- Enable to know the secret of having world-class cuisine you must try to enroll in any of the culinary schools in France. In addition, you will get the chance to learn the top secret of French cuisine, traditional French food, and classic French recipes.
- You can also enjoy the luxurious food tours in France, such as food tasting that are cooked by the best chef. It is great to study in France.
- Discover your skills and be trained under an expert chef. Aside from that, you can rest assured that you will improve and become one of the best chefs that cook exceptional food.
- Cook using high-quality and unique spices. Furthermore, you can have the opportunity to be mentored by the best chef in France.
- Get discovered by the best chefs and work at well-known restaurants in France. In addition, you can enjoy the professional way of teaching in culinary schools in France.
- Open your restaurant and serve the best cuisine that you ever made. Therefore, you can participate in the cooking contest that can promote your restaurant.
- Experiencing food tours in France will give you a chance to taste different delicacies that restaurants can offer.
The world is full of wonderful places that you simply have to discover. This is just one of the reasons why so many people love traveling, even if their trips end up breaking their budget. It’s an fabulous experience to visit new places, see the amazing sights, and meet new people. If you are thinking about where to go to on your next journey with your friends and loved ones, then Europe can be a great choice.
Where to Travel in Europe
A lot of people visit Europe because there are lots of countries that they can go to on a single vacation. In fact, a week is not enough for them to explore the continent. You should really know at particular countries to visit and go for those that you really want to go to. To help you make the right choice where to spend your vacation, here are some of the best tourist cities in Europe that you shouldn’t miss.
- Paris – One of the most popular and visited cities in Europe is Paris. This is where you can find the largest art museum and the world and of course the well known Eiffel Tower. This can also be a perfect place for couples who are dreaming of a romantic place where they can make everlasting memories.
- London – If you are interested in historical places, then you can head on to London. It is a modern city yet a home to historical attractions like the Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, and the Trafalgar Square. For the new generation, the city is also a great place to visit if you are a Harry Potter fan where you can shop for souvenirs and themed gifts.
- Rome – When talking about the most wonderful cities in the world, Rome will surely be on the list. With its monuments and iconic spots like Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, you’ll definitely enjoy your trip.
- Barcelona – For those who wanted to experince a European adventure, traveling to Barcelona should be the first thing to do. You can visit the beaches, Gothic Quarter, Gaudi, and more. The city is also known for its basilica, the La Sagrada Familia.
- Venice – With the uniqueness of the city, it is no doubt why it is one of the best tourist spots in Europe. The canals are knitted together by footbridges and it has 118 islands.
What would surely make your vacation trip more exciting than just seeing the sights? Of course, it’s satisfying yourself with delicious foods. Traveling around the wonderful tourist sites in Italy can be very exhausting; you’ll surely hear the rumble of your stomach – and want to stop for a while to have something delicious to eat. The good thing is that you are in the right place for a sensational dining experience. Italy is, of course, known for its cuisine, which is one of the reasons why travelers enjoy visiting over and over again.
Satisfy Your Cravings with Italy Food Tours
One of the most popular and loved cuisines in the world is Italian food. Having a vacation in Italy is not just about the popular spots but you will also have the chance of learning more about their culture and the cuisines passed from generation to generation. Make your trip a memorable and exciting one with food tours to Italy. The place is a home to dining areas with the best Italian foods. Here are some of the regions that you should go to on your food tour.
Piedmont- Located in the northwest of Italy, Piedmont is known for its green terraces and landscape. Your visit in this region will not be completed without trying their truffles and Barolo wine.
Naples- Pizza lovers should straightly go to this region. Almost everything here is indulgent where you can freely enjoy the meats, prosecco, and cheese.
Rome- Rome is a paradise of foods and not just popular for its architectural wonders. You can dine in small restaurants with flavourful dishes. You should have a bite of their Maritozzi which is a sweet bun with a whipped cream filling.
Tuscany- In any wine tour in Italy, Tuscany is a great place for you to stop. You can have their hearty dishes as well as their homemade bread, and Chianti wine. In fact the place is known to be the best when talking about foods.
With the beautiful cities and great foods to eat in Italy, you don’t have to be surprised why a lot of people include this destination when planning for a trip. Discover the traditional dishes in every region and their stories. If you want to easily find the place where you can dine in because of the unforgettable taste of their foods then make a research before your trip. Pack up your things and enjoy the Italian cuisines.
One of the common ways people deal with stress is to plan for a vacation. They want to escape from reality, getting away from work and their worries, even if it’s only for a couple of days. A short trip can still recharge someone’s mind and body, which means having a vacation can help them boost their performance at work. There are a lot of wonderful places that you can visit yourself or with your loved ones. One great destination that you might want to consider is a trip to Europe.
Important Things to When for a European Trip
Before you think of the things and activities that you can do during your vacation in Europe, it is advisable that you familiarize yourself first with the do’s and don’ts. What is allowed in your place might not be good to other countries that could possibly put you at risk. Listed below are some of the things that you have to put into consideration when planning for a European vacation.
– In any country that you are planning to go to, the first thing that you should do is to prepare your travel documents. Check your passport, visas, hotel reservations, and even your license if ever that you want to drive in that country.
– In order to save time and avoid being late during your flight, you should pack up your things early. This will also prevent you from forgetting something that you might need for your vacation. It can be helpful if you will make a check list. You don’t have to bring a lot of things with you because this will only cause you stress instead only have those things you know you need the most. A light bag makes it easier for you to travel to different places.
– It is also important that you have an idea on what particular season is perfect to have a vacation. When going to Europe, it is best that you go for a trip from November to April if you are after a cheaper stay.
There are a lot of places that you can go to on your European trip so you should really come up with certain destination especially if you only have a few weeks for your stay. Larger cities in Europe normally requires 2-4 days while smaller ones require 1 to 2 full days. In Europe, Italy and Spain have the longest time travelers spend followed by England, Germany, and France.